Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Don't Cry

I just wanted to say that I love all you guys and I'll miss you all. Never forget the ways it used to be. I know we're supposed to look back and laugh about the bad times and cry about the good ones being over, but lets laugh about it all. I love you all and always will. I know this is really cheezy but i had to get it off my chest. You were all the best bunch of friends that I could have asked for and you will remain just that because I hope you will never stop being my friends cause I sure won't stop bieng yours. Anyway enough with the sintemental crap. Peace love and all that jazz. Stay real and um ... uh... peace out!

P.S. to the boys: Humuhumunukunukuapua'a mazel
to the girls: don't ask

2 Comments:

Blogger nes said...

Cody, you're amazing. I'm so glad I don't have to surive senior year without you around. Come visit me lots!

August 18, 2004 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger C Lo said...

i love you nes and i will always come visit but only if you get off your butt and call me sometime.

August 18, 2004 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home