Sunday, August 22, 2004

Girls in spandex....

Hey guys. I know I've already talked to some of you about this but if you're still in burque on the 26th you should come to Del Norte High School at 7 pm to watch us play volleyball. It will be just like old times. Unless of course you have never come to an Academy volleyball game. Then it won't be so much like old times but it would still be really nice to see you guys there. School stinks without you guys around. And not to be repetitive but I miss you guys soooooooo much. Glad to hear that college is going well for those of you who are already getting settled in and good luck to those of you who are still getting ready to go. Anyways, catch ya'll on the flip side. LATAS!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alex Flores said...

Spandex suddenly isn't as exciting when the girls are still "those high school girls." I mean... We're in college now - they just don't have the same effect.



Yea... I'm lying....

August 23, 2004 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger nes said...

Today was crappy. First I find out that I have to redo our community builders presentation so that it will be ready to show to 9th graders on heritage day this friday. Then some awesome guys come to school but disappear after lunch before I get a chance to say hi. Then I wasn't allowed to practice volleyball cuz of my silly ankle. Then I get home and, with help, realize that I am still one of "those high school girls" who has, on top of everything else, lost her appeal in spandex. Woe is me!

August 23, 2004 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Alex Flores said...

What cool guys are you talking about? In any case - the spandex girls haven't lost appeal in the broadest sense - it's just that the guys always had conversations about how it was a crime with younger girls - and now we're college guys - the fear is amplified. I'll eat those words sometime - you watch. That wasn't a promise -- so nobody quote me. Shit....

August 25, 2004 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger nes said...

I was talking about tommy and cody of course...

oh and weren't you there too? ...

just kidding, much love.

August 26, 2004 at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home