Friday, August 27, 2004

Greetings from...you know where

I have finally arrived in the questionable state of Texas as well! Um, I take back my earlier comment, feel free to tirade, these people are a little nutty. Everything in sight is A&M maroon...but they are SUPER polite, so I guess that's better than mean nutty people, yes? Anyway, our room is under like two feet of junk but we're slowly getting everything in order and I have no doubt that soon everything will be BE-YEW-TI-FUL! I love and miss you all and I look forward to hearing from you soon. =)

3 Comments:

Blogger C Lo said...

Glad to hear you got there save hun. hope you had a good ride over there. i'll see you during labor day weekend. bye for now

August 27, 2004 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Alex Flores said...

what a wierd comment. as if it needs to be said online; you know she got there safe, and you know she's doing aight - I expected you to say I love you too. Whatever. In any case, and genuinely, I'm glad to hear that you got there safe too. Good Stuff. I will continue my tirade at some point when my seething box of hatred yet again overflows; and yea texans will again feel my wrath. Reppin the 505 to the fullest!

August 28, 2004 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger Linz said...

Alex, sadly the Texans will not feel your wrath! Only I will feel you wrath. And I neither support nor enjoy living in Texas...please do not allow your "seething box of hatred" to spill over on to my fragile little head yet again crushing my dreams of somehow making a happy life for myself here, despite my location... Just kidding it's not so bad here ;-) come visit and I'll show you!!!!

August 28, 2004 at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home