Saturday, August 28, 2004

Hot 12 year old

Hey Alex, This is Lynsey and Little Veronichiquita. We just wanted to tell you that we saw a girl that you would have thought was hot the other day at the Pius football game. She might be 12, but that makes her just your type doesn't it? Oh wait, nevermind, she probably only had like two kids....that's not enough for you is it? Oh well, give her a couple more years...Anyways, just wanted to take this opportunity to make fun of you in front of everyone on the Blog, love you tons and am missing you already. Love always, Lynsey and Little Veronichiquita

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex Flores said...

Since Cody posted in my defense - I feel no need to respond to this belemptious post in hostility. I'm glad that you get along with each other and am happy for you that you are happy in being joined at the hip. I have to ask, however - with reference to your reference to my affinity for 12 year olds - what were you doing at a high school football game? I'm sure you didn't go to check out cheerleaders. Girls.... those are high school boys you're toying with. This sort of behavior is malacrotious. I'm out. Just wanted to take this opportunity to say miss you too, love you too, but don't play with fire, cause you'll get burnt!! (finger to mouth to chest with boiling/hot noise)

August 29, 2004 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Lynsey said...

Actually, jerkhole, we were there to see Veronica's brother play football...

August 29, 2004 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Alex Flores said...

Can't I be refered to as a dick or something? I just mean that it's more common. When I'm referenced with a part of the neck, I'm not sure exactly how to take it.

August 30, 2004 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home