Saturday, August 14, 2004

How's it goin'

Hey chicos! I am not to sure that I will be a very good blogger. I am sorta computer stupid. But, nonetheless, I am psyched about this idea Flo. I get pretty bummed thinking about you all leaving me for college. I mean what will I do if I have to listen to my dear class-of-05-friend talk about her boyfriend (or ex-boyfriend) from virgina all the time? By the way, speaking of "Tucker," he apparently wrote nikki a note about how "relationship wise" she gave him "a sip of the sacred fountain, and now he is thirsty because other water tastes bad." If anyone knows what I am supposed to say when a friend asks me what she should do about that, I'm all ears. Anyways, thanks for inviting me to blog with ya'll. Tommy keep up the poetry, you'll go far with that. Ali, HEEELLLLLOOOOOO, i'm glad your on. And Flo, I love you and keep in touch.

8 Comments:

Blogger Alex Flores said...

A sip of the sacred fountain? Are you kidding? This is maybe one reason I chose not to go east (good luck ali and crew!). This is the romanticism grown and hand-tailored at... what's their stupid high school called? In any case - I hope tucker has a great life full of.... bad tasting water. Nikki must be heartbroken.... yea right. She's cold and heartless - when she askes you a stupid question like that - shrug your shoulders and answer: "Who do you think you're talking to?" Glad to have you on the blog Nes!

August 15, 2004 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Linz said...

I love you too nes.

August 15, 2004 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger nes said...

just curious...Linz who?

August 16, 2004 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Tommy said...

word.... well first of all nice to have you here nes. But second,this guy you speak of is a poet... not as poetic as I of course...but none the less a poet. I think when your friend asks you a question like that you can only answer in poetry. So tell her...... "If the fruit born of your friend flows like the waters of lake poopoo, the sun is not to the east, and your heart cannot bear the stagnation. Blue is always blue, and ants are always ants....but an ant is not a woman and a woman is not a wife, until you love her."...... tell her to tell him this and he will soon understand.

August 17, 2004 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Alex Flores said...

Um..... There's always engineering, Tommy...

August 17, 2004 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

i think that might have been the most incredible poem i've ever heard. The double ontandras (How the hell do you spell that?) leave almost limitless possibilities. Perhaps you really will survive at a liberal arts school tommy.

August 17, 2004 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger C Lo said...

i must say tommy that that was the best poem i have ever heard out of the lips of an optitudinal subject. you truely give new meaning to the word ubiquitous. as for nes you rock and i don't really understand the whole situation but if someone was hurt in the matter than don't hesitate to slap the hizell out of the hurter. oh and lindz that would be ruska. the other one is not yet on blog yet

August 18, 2004 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger nes said...

no no cody, YOU rock

thanks for the poem Tommy. I am sure that will clear things right up and apparently Jeff agrees.

August 18, 2004 at 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home