Monday, August 30, 2004

little late (amber's check-in)

Hey,
I finally learned how to connect myself to this thing aren't ya'll excited!!! I'm a little late...but hey what else could you expect from me??? So here's the updated news with me...
Me and chris broke up officially today...we was talking about going to the next step, and then he said he couldn't do it because he's not sure if that's what he wants, but since I'm ready, he doesn't wanna injustice me, so he broke up with me! HE"S GOING TO HELL!!! HIM AND DEONTA!!!
On the upside...I'm across from an all black male school and my bestfreind is here with me!!!! I'll get over him in no time! My birthday is in 1 week and 6 days, you guys better not forget. I'll be turning 22!
For anyone who remembers, a long time ago I was in a beauty pagent...well now I'm trying to be in another one...Miss Black Georgia! I hope I win! I'll officially start modeling in a couple weeks, and I'm waiting to hear if I got the part in the movie... I'm so excited.
THis was alot of writing for me, and I'm extra sleepy so I'm gonna give some quick shout-outs, then I'll holla...here I go (if I forget you, I'm sorry)

Lindsay R.
Lynsey G.
Alex
Jeff
Tommy
Cody
Ally (that's how you spell it right?)
Karen
Renee
I hope that's all cuz I'm not remembering anyone else at the moment.
Holla!

2 Comments:

Blogger ali said...

No, but that's ok, i love you anyway. and lynsey says: Hi sweetie it's good to hear from you make sure you stay on here so that we keep in touch.

August 30, 2004 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

hey ber...good to hear from you.... good luck and stuff. Keep an eye on my sister for me. Miss you lots. much luv.

August 31, 2004 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home