Thursday, August 26, 2004

Please help me out here

I had a really good time so far (perhaps you discerned that from my earlier post) but then again I have not even started orientatiion yet, much less class so we'll see. There are so many hot girls in st. louis and it's so easy to talk to them when they're even more lost than I am!! I have good story about the bus trip back...We were stopped at a gas station at we were gambling a little. This one girl was playing the game where the quarters are balanced on a little cliff and you roll a quarter down to knock them off. I told her i could win them all for her, and then thinking quick i pulled back and kicked thee living shit out of the machine. This crazy alarm goes off as all the quarters come crashing down. After that i have no idea what happens because i had already fled back to the bus to hide. I don't know what actually went down after that, but that girl hasn't talked to me since, oh well.
ps. will somebody please send me everyone's email addresses and tell me how to put them on my buddy list. Or just email me at jdawg3285@aol.com so i'll have your address. Thanx. Humahumanukanukaapua'a poopoo mazeltof. EAST MOUNTAIN till I die!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynsey said...

Yay Jeff didn't die in the Polar Bear Plunge but then again he chickened out so... Haha jk jeff you know I love you even though you are a wuss!! Love always, Lynsey

August 26, 2004 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Alex Flores said...

Humahumanukanukaapua'a poopoo mazeltof schadelwald!! Get up to speed, Jeff! Well - the guy says college rulz. The same guy who was crying before leaving about how he was too timid and wouldn't be able to handle it - that he'd be too quiet and not do well. Well here's a toast: To Jeff, and all others experiencing this weird and awesome experience that is the transition to college - may you enjoy the best of luck and true happiness - but don't kick games that involve someone else's money. Glad to hear about the girls, and glad you're alive. Alex_Flores@yahoo.com - IM: Cyberyxt

August 26, 2004 at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home