Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Something hilariously funny.... or maybe not... sent to me by a crass friend who shall remain nameless (outside of the crew).

I was pigging out on cheap, crappy Chinese food in a local dive--the kind of restaurant with '50s decor, those stupid wall radios at each booth that never work, but they keep them there to suck your quarters, anyway; naughahide red booths and low-level lighting that makes any food look good--when I had to avail myself of their frighteningly-dirty shitter.
Oh, well. Live dangerously, die young, as they say.
The saving grace, though, was that the men's washroom had the best graffitti around--colourful and crude.
Imagine my chagrin when I entered the stall and looked forward to a good read to take my mind off of business of doing my business when I realized that the walls had been freshly painted.
There was one graffitto, however, which I eagerly read, thankful for that small gift of entertainment.
It said, "BLowjobs", followed by...my home telephone number.
I woulda shit myself if I wasn't, in fact, already doing so.

3 Comments:

Blogger C Lo said...

well i was thinking of calling that number one time but i just didn't have the heart to talk to you while i was pushing out a load. JK anyway about the title of the site how about something simple like "our kingdom" or simply "kingdom" i also like "fruit snacks" actually that ones my favorite. or "El Descanso" that one might be better. picture it


El Descanso

that sounds pretty good to me. The Resting Place. Simple yet Strong. your thoughts

August 19, 2004 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger Tommy said...

I think I'd have to go for the Fruit snacks one

August 19, 2004 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Alex Flores said...

Of course you'd go for fruit snacks, tommy. we didn't expect else from you. I propose "Nuestra Vida."

August 19, 2004 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home