Tuesday, August 24, 2004

You don't even know

OK. So getting to train these girls is great....i mean great......but get this.....As soon as I walk back into the office from lunch, the presiding Judge is standing infront of my desk with a box.....a box that read....Dunkin Donuts....So I was just like "Donuts?".....and she was just all...."you want one" so of course I said yes....but she was all.."Seeing as I only have two left, you can only have one if you eat the other".....so I was all.."I shall except this mission with the upmost integrity" (may not have been exact wordage but close to this effect....what I was focused on the DONUTS).....So anyway just thought you guys would be happy to know of my happiness.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Tommy, you are the cutest thing ever!! I'm really happy you found hot girls to train, and plus you got free donuts out of the whole ordeal. Santa Clara is going to love you (with my tounge sticking out.) Keep up the good work on donut duty.

August 24, 2004 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Alex Flores said...

I'm sitting in lynsey's dorm - tommy sitting across the room from me -- cussing at me. In any case, he's instructed me to comment that "Tommy Rulz." Personally - and frankly, I think Tommy is just a bitch. He really did tell this hawaiian kid (who is on the UNM tennis team) that he (tommy) would kill the dude (the hawaiian dude) on the tennis court. Now the negro wants to know what the hell i'm doing - because eveidently, black people are fed better as they grow through childhood - hence they are bigger and taller, but as a consequence, and as a result of his earlier question, it is evident that although they grow tall - their memories blow. It's late. And I'm not proof-reading. Peace! ZIP IT UP AND ZIP IT OUT!!!

August 26, 2004 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Wow, Betty. It is very presumptuous of you to challenge a UNM tennis player when you can't even beat me! Oh, and this other "Karen" girl from Pius that you spoke of is definitely not the type you should be "training", even if she is hot. So, ask the nice man with the donuts to have you reassigned so that you are dealing with all old ladies who are named Betty so that you fit right in! Only love, Karen

August 28, 2004 at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home