Monday, September 13, 2004

Checkin In

I'm sittin in this dorm - 4 or 5 hundred yards from mine, it's pouring outside. I have no time to write, it seems - yet now - for those of you who believe, God has mandated that I shall contact ye, those who I love and cherish and miss so dearly. And would you believe it, God is all powerful, but she (black woman :-) has me using a Mac, what the hell? (No pun intended, nor any offense, hehe. I'm sure Ali is rolling with the Mac comment. Do you realize that there were two awesome uses of diction in that last sentence? Mac and then the god-hell parallel.

Boring enough - anyway. Mac is awesome. I'm having a great time, although wishing you could share it with me. I'm sure you're all having great times yourself. Jeff - I dig what you're saying, I been doing what I can to get into trouble also - but being me, it just hasn't worked out that way - belemptious in my humble opinion. Cody and Lynsey, yea, we cheer for our soccer, volleyball and every other sport except football; they blow. Creepy Academy feeling on that one. Tommy - pack up baby, it's your turn, have fun with it. I'm glad you're all loving Texas, and so long as you don't come back with heavy accents, we can still be best friends. Philly Cheesesteak is so fuckin good! It's so late... so hungry.... Yup - freshman 30 is what they call it for me.....

Amber - hurricanes don't exist in Georgia - that was just a windy day. What the hell were you thinking? I see a window in the rain! I'm gonna bolt. Shouts out to everyone who didn't get a personal greeting. I love and miss you so much. Cuidate, take care of each other, and take care of your new friends also. I'm throwin a get-together a Chucky-Cheese's when we all get back for thanksgiving - who's with me?

8 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

Um, yeah! Who doesn't love Chuckie Cheese? And if you are ever in the mood to support a football and can find it in your heart to venture into the "Kingdom of Tejas" (seriously, they think they are a kingdom...) I'm sure we can show you how it's done. It's a religion here.

September 14, 2004 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Shana said...

I'm definitely in on the chucky-cheese idea. And lynsey, I'm coming into to town at the end of this month and im going to the football game on Nov. 2. So give me a call. And Alex, I'm sad that i wasn't important enough to get a personal shout out

September 14, 2004 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

As much fun as I had at chucky cheese last time we went, I am going to have to pass on the Thanksgiving expedition. Sorry all but I'm stickin' around Dallas. I won't be back in the 505 until winter break. Don't cry for me at Thanksgiving though cause I will be at a DALLAS COWBOYS FOOTBALL GAME!! They can show you how it's done Alex! Oh, gracious, I am gonna hear so much crap about this post. Good grief. Oh well, I'm ready for it. I totally want to come visit you and Renee, Lindsay. We'll talk soon and plan a good time to visit. Love you all lots!!
~Karen

September 14, 2004 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Lynsey said...

Shana!! Im so excited to see you!! just let me know when you have free time or whatever. Apparently you and Steph are the only ones who love me enough to come back and visit me... neways Im excited for you to come in town!! Love always, Lynsey

September 14, 2004 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Tru

September 14, 2004 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

wait wait...I know Im not so smart....but I don;t get the Mac comment...I mean beyond you using a comp. Sorry

September 15, 2004 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Alex Flores said...

Don't worry, Karen, I, for one, will not cry because you aren't with us. This is about a deeper sense of friendship: I will be crying because it will finally set-in with me that the Kingdom of Texas' indoctrination has finally been completed - as you cheer on a loser team and applaud with all of your might a team notorious for its use of terrible drugs. Alas, I will cry because you will have finally left the realm of the living, the realm of the free, and you will have finally conceded to Texas........

September 16, 2004 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Babe I don't know all of what you said exactly but whatever you said I'll just say yes I agree! Love ya.

September 19, 2004 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home