Sunday, September 19, 2004

Coincidence?...I think not

OK, so I have the weirdest story to tell you guys. So last night, my roommate and a few other girls were walking around, and we met these other people, two girls and a guy. So, I was like, hey, what are your names? So, the two girls were all "Karen" and "Alison." OK, two common names. But then the boy goes, "my names Alan, but people call me (get this) "AFlo." Turns out his name was Alan Florentine or something, but where would you ecpect to run into another Karen, Ali, and Aflo? I mean really, AFlo? Didn't think another one existed, much less with a Karen and an Ali. Strange... OK, well, just thought I would share that with you guys!

4 Comments:

Blogger ali said...

NO WAY!! Just weird that they're all together...

September 19, 2004 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Alex Flores said...

Ayo - there is an AFLO here too - thing is, the group of the three of them together if outta control!! I just met two dudes at my school from Norway who went to school with Charlie in Norway, but that story isn't nearly so impressive.

September 20, 2004 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

That is so crazy! You know what would be even crazier though? If "AFlo" kept hitting on Karen and she rejected him a lot. Haha. jk. Miss ya' Kristen!

September 21, 2004 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Actually, AFlo was hitting on Karen, but she wasn't excatly rejecting him. In fact, I think she stayed over in his drom room that night. A sign of things to come? hmmm.... :) just kidding. Or am I?

September 22, 2004 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home