Friday, September 24, 2004

First week update

Sup peeps, Hey just wanted to check in. Just finished my last class of the day, and thus my first week of school. Its goin pretty good, but I miss you guys so much. I took the liberty of sleeping in during Calc 3 this morning, and missing our first quiz, I woke up and thought it was thursday, instead of friday, so went back to bed. Anyway, its cool, my teacher was like, oh it happens, and let me take the quiz after my comparative politics class. People here are nice, and my roomate is cool. We cuss at eachother a lot, and i'm sure the racist comments will begin rather quickly (I already called him Beckham...if i didn't tell you he's from pakistan). My english teacher reminds me so much of Jeffs mom its crazy. So anyway, just saying I miss you guys and Holla at me. Peace, and triple P Pudding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

No one other than tommy is ever allowed to mention my mom on this bog again. ever.

September 25, 2004 at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home