Monday, September 27, 2004

Happier Kerryer News!

So here's my little scoop (that i tried to get on earlier but i couldn't...) Kerry was on campus Friday, right next to my dorm. literally. Right outside. It was the coolest thing in the world actually, there were like 40,000 people here and made me really happy for the fate of our country :) I'm very optimistic that I might make it through the next 4 years without having to leave the county. I'm trying to figure out how to upload some pictures but my mac appears to be incompatible :( anyway that's my fun story! yay kerry! 8 more days to register guys!!! WOOO!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex Flores said...

I've been on 4 voter reg. trips since I've been here. 2 to latino neighborhoods, where i speak lots of spanish (yay lynsey!) and 2 to somali communities. way cool. going out again this saturday. Don't worry Ali - this is it - on November 2, WE DECIDE! VIVA LA REVULACION!

September 28, 2004 at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home