Thursday, September 02, 2004

hatred, and creating a lack thereof

i will apoligize in advance for interrupting the seething hatred that is this "blog," however, i just wanted to let everyone know that I'm in Philly and there's some room on my floor if anyone wants to sleep here (even though my room's midget i will make room for you!! seriously!!) my roomate's really nice... somewhat in the same idea of that dell commercial... her side's pink and my fight club poster makes me look like satan... or maybe it's just that i am satan, this is possible. anyway if you want my new number and don't have it send me an email, cuz i'm not posting it here. much love.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow, my room is like the Dell commercial too! Execpt my room is the pink side. lol.

September 2, 2004 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

I must beg to differ Ali... this site is about love... about us.. and most importantly about chicken.... now chicken can in no way be realted to hatred....so I must say that it would seeems as though your theory is all wet Much luv

September 3, 2004 at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home