Wednesday, September 29, 2004

HOW?

So I woke up sunday morning with a huge rash on my face, and I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on...First there was alot of little bumps, then there were a lot of little bumps with some big ones, then it went back to little ones again, then it just started to hurt and burn alot...does anyone know what the hell this could be? Tell me how the hell I managed to get sunburned on my face, and not just my face but specifically around my mouth.....and oh my goodness it hurts to eat smile laugh talk....basically it hurts to be awake. Does anyone know how long sunburns last or how long it might possibly take for it to go away? I look like a mutant! And Lynsey-I loved the card, you really made my day. I'll be home from october 15-19 so please please please keep your schedule open, or just drag me along with you...cody too! Love ya'll.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex Flores said...

Sounds like a strong STD to me, you need to stay away from boyz, they're bad for the skin tone!

September 29, 2004 at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home