Tuesday, September 07, 2004

what is up

i'd just like to state that i've been off this thing for like two days and there have been an additional 17 billion posts. I would like everyone to keep their messages to 5 words or less so i don't get bored and become forced to skip them. That's right, i'm making more rules, bite me! First for amber, you spelled my name wrong, you former friend and secondly, what the hell are you talking about when you say behave? For alex my room mate is also gay and his boyfriend spent the weekend at Wash U. Meanwhile i spent the weekend sleeping on other people's (girl's specifically, ha ha!) floors in their rooms. He's a cool guy though, I like him, and his boyfriend is 25 which makes him infinitely more useful to me. Hope you all are having fun. (remember you are all limited to 1 post of 5 words or less per day). Talk to everyone later.

1 Comments:

Blogger ali said...

in that case, you fail, and i didn't read your post rule-slut. (now i'm sticking my tongue out at you!! nanny nanny poo poo!!)

September 7, 2004 at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home