Thursday, September 30, 2004

Woah long time no say anything

anyways what been up with people other than polotics? i'm sorry guys i just cant stand them it gives me a headache. don't know what i'm gonna do with all you political guys. anyways things are good. i haven't heard from a number of you guys. where's the love. and i know i haven't called any of you guys but i don't really know the best way to do that and plus i've been kind of hammered with easy work. easy but a lot. Flo i'm glad to hear that you are doin as expected over there. A Flo For Prez yo!!!. for reals though. talk to me guys just hanging on by myself here. oh well that should be it. Alex Shaldewald!!! Holla back!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex Flores said...

AYO - BOUT DAMN TIME YOU CHIME IN! I THOUght we had that plan the other night - but you went and ditched me though. FORGET YOU THEN!!!!

;-)

Ayo - to all my people, love and miss you, best wishes on this, my fourth week of school - much love to everyone who's been gone a while and those of you just starting up. AA DOIN BIG THANGS!!
Humuhumunuuunukuapua!!

October 1, 2004 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home