Tuesday, November 02, 2004

My LONG AWAITED political position

Hi! Not that I don't love you all, but this is my political position: If Bush wins this election...I won't talk to any of you till christmas because you will be OBSCENELY hard to put up with and whiny =) However if Kerry wins, I still won't talk to you till Christmas cause you'll be OBSCENELY hard to put up with and exultant =). (Renee agrees with my assessment) So essentially, we may not talk for a while, ESPECIALLY if Bush wins. Much love to all of you my crazy liberals and crazy conservatives and people who don't care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex Flores said...

you may not have to worry about having to hear anything from me - all things considered - if bush wins - you may never see me again. i'm exaggerating, of course, but i'm just trying to make a point. we lost the latino vote in florida, and that must be one of the largest dissapointments for me of this election. on the other hand, around midnight here, i'm looking for hamilton county, ohio to bump kerry so that ohio looks more like the labor state that it is. linz - it isn't so much about kerry - i could care less about the man - it's a vote against an idea. i was out doorknocking today, and a woman told me a few interesting things. "i'm going out to vote for bush today because i believe that he is our messiah sent down to bring us to apocolypse and that is when the truly just government will begin." i paraphrased. it's a comfortable thought, though. i'll sleep well tonight if that is what turns out to be true. more in a few hours.

November 2, 2004 at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home