Sunday, November 07, 2004

Show me some love!

First of all, you all need to be droppin knowledge on this website! Get at me!

Second - this is for all you haters! Keep on makin fun of me for going to the great white north - but i got somethin that you (texans especially) can't even touch. i am witness to one of the most beautiful natural occurences in the world (no, not talking about cowboys mating with their sheep in texas) - and that is the northern lights! They were sparklin tonight. Love all of you! Hate Jesusland (refer to popularly circulated map)!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

I have not seen this circulating map....so All that got out of your comment was some highly offensive shit...you fucking bastard.....

November 7, 2004 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

hehehe...JK much love....I should probably see this map though. Can anyone help me on that?

November 7, 2004 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Alex Flores said...

google this:
the united states of canada and map of jesusland

November 7, 2004 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Shana said...

Alex,
I was in Michigan this past weekend and I saw the Northern Lights as well. It was amazing, definitely a magnificent experience.

November 8, 2004 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger ali said...

must have missed that one. but ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha on jesusland

November 8, 2004 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home