Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hello Tommy and Renee!!

hey guys, i had forgotten all about this since its not my homepage anymore...super excited that it is being used again though....we should try to get the rest of the group back on again...um don't really know what else to say...the 505 is the same i guess...working, class and all..ooh! i am trying to get to go to Argentina or Mexico next summer, that would be amazing! im looking for scholarships and talking to the people in charge and all...really really want to go so i decided to start early on all the paperwork and junk...I guess thats it for now!! I love and miss you guys!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

ha act like it was your idea that you should use the site again. trying to steal my genius. never! that sounds amazing for the summer you should definitely do it. oh and you have things to tell me i finally got your letter today. i love you! word to tommy as well.

October 1, 2005 at 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home